26 de outubro de 2012

Cartoons on Problems and Dilemmas, Larry Cuban


2012,october 26, 

As a high school history teacher and district superintendent, I had to learn the differences between problems and dilemmas because the former required solutions and the latter required compromises. As a researcher and professor, I worked with K-12 teachers, principals, school board members and superintendents in distinguishing between problems and dilemmas when it came to figuring out school reforms and getting into complexities of classroom practice. Occasionally, I would use cartoons to make my points. I wished that I had used many more than I did. Over the past year, I have collected some that I offer here. Enjoy*
How about some humor in parsing dilemmas?
____________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário